S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor 126.96.36.199
- الكاتب: SofT
- عدد التعليقات: 0
- الزيارات: 6728
- تاریخ: 29 اغسطس 2007
- تقيم: +1
برنامج يزودك بالقارير المتقدمة حديثًا عن الملفات المصنوعه و المحذوفه و المعدله و المعادة تسميتها . يكتشف الطلبات السيئه التي تخفض أداء كمبيوترك أو المكان الملفات الخفية عن HDD , يستعيد الملفات الخاطئة . سمة إخطار بالبريد الإلكتروني
SMART Disk Monitor description
S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor automatically enumerates available networks and allows you to select disks to monitor
S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor automatically enumerates available networks and allows you to select disks to monitor and shares to iterate (admin access required).
Disk utilization is polled via a Windows Service. Both warning and critical thresholds can be set. When the thresholds are crossed, S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor can send a detailed message, a PDA friendly message, or a user defined email message to any set of users. S.M.A.R.T. predictive disk failure notification enables Systems Administrators to receive notification before a disk fails. Off-line alerts can optionally be configured enabling Systems Administrators to receive notification when a disk is unavailable.
Numerous summary reports can be configured and scheduled. Results are emailed enabling IT managers to receive daily, weekly, or monthly summary reports.
Directories can also be monitored. Both warning and critical alerts can be set when a directory reaches a specific size. Directory size alerts are emailed. Systems Administrators can create their own HTML templates that include variable replacement tags. A different template can be assigned to each monitored directory enabling ISPs to notify customers of potential quota violations.
In an effort to satisfy Sarbanes Oxley auditors, S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor creates access permissions reports. These reports can contain very detailed information that includes all users and rights assigned to each sub-directory, file, and user or can be very high level limiting the report to any user with any access to any file or sub-directory within the target directory. Access permission reports can be run on-demand or scheduled. Reports can be emailed, exported to CSV or XML, and printed.
S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor saves all utilization information to HTML files enable Systems Administrators to automatically publish utilization information to the local Intranet. The HTML files include the last known utilization, S.M.A.R.T. predictive failure status, on-line status, a utilization pie chart, and a usage over time graph.
Here are some key features of "S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor":
· Monitor disk utilization, S.M.A.R.T. predictive disk failure notifications, and online status.
· Schedule executive summary reports that include disk utilization and S.M.A.R.T. status for multiple computers and disks.
· ISPs can easily monitor directory sizes and send fully customizable email notifications to users and customers.
· Create directory and file access permission reports simplifying Sarbanes Oxley auditing of mission critical data access.
· Publish disk utilization history and status reports to your web server.
· Graphical display and export disk utilization over time.
· Graphical display sub-directory sizes.
· Includes tray icon status
· No installation requirements on managed computers or devices.
· .Net Framework 2.0
The installation detects if .Net Framework 2.0 is already installed. If not, the framework is automatically downloaded from Microsoft and then installed.
· Domain administrator account credentials
To access admin shares from the user interface, your login must have domain administrator rights. When scheduling the service to monitor a drive, the service must be run with domain administrator rights. The first time the application is run, you will be prompted to assign domain administrator rights to the service.
· Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation Support
S.M.A.R.T. Disk Monitor uses the Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) API to monitor S.M.A.R.T. predictive failure and to generate access permissions reports. WMI is preinstalled in Windows Vista,
· Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 SP4 and later: WMI is available through Add/Remove Windows components in Control Panel, as WBEM option install. A later, more comprehensive, version is available as an Internet download from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads. See "WMI CORE 1.5 (Windows 95/98/NT 4.0)"
· 20 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· The Access Permissions tab in the Directory Configuration Wizard did not have the correct label descriptions. This bug has been fixed
معلومات عن البرنامج